Register and pay for an upcoming Provisional Assessor training class.
Congratulations on being selected for the Provisional Assessor program. You must complete the following steps in order to become a Provisional Assessor:
1. Register and pay using this form. Your registration is not confirmed until payment has been received.
2. Complete online Provisional Assessor training. After completing this registration and paying, you will recieve an email confiming your enrollment in the PA course as well as your weekly Q&A session schedule. On your schdeuled PA training dates use the following link to access the PA course, training.cmmcab.org. AS you go through the course keep notes and any questions as they can be addressed during the Q&A sessions (#3 below). The Provisional Assessor (PA) Online Self-Paced training MUST be completed for admittance into the PA Exam.
3. Complete live Provisional Assessor question & answer sessions. The sessions will be conducted live on ZoomGov during the specified dates/times in your class schedule. You must participate in at least one session to give the instructor your status in the PA course.
4. Sign the Code of Professional Conduct. This will be available in the learning management system along with the online portion of the PA training (#2 above).
5. Pass the Provisional Assessor exam. You will be given access to this exam after successfully completing the PA training.