Extend Resources LLC
Our team has a deep knowledge of information security. Together with years of practical experience and an innovative toolset, we help organizations develop a mature cybersecurity program designed to meet CMMC requirements and deliver ongoing threat protection.
Proven Experience in Outsourced Information Security Compliance
Beyond proven success in delivering vCISO services, managing holistic information security programs, and preparing for certifications, EXTEND Resources brings a unique and valuable skill set to client partnerships.
- Experienced advisors in strategy definition, framework selection, risk assessments, gap assessments, and readiness assessments
- A business-minded approach to privacy and security, tailored to your risk appetite & needs
- Expertise in developing tools and software to efficiently manage security & privacy compliance
- Leveraging data to measure security and privacy performance
- Sharing information that helps you answer your stakeholders’ risk management questions
- Access to OnTrack®, our cloud-based infosec compliance management platform
In addition to CMMC, we have expertise in a wide variety of information security and data privacy frameworks and controls including NIST CSF, NIST 800-171, SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 27001, HIPAA, CCPA, GDPR, and others.
Our vCISO and outsourced information security services include activities such as:
- Security risk assessments,
- Risk treatment plans,
- Policy and procedure development,
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Vendor risk management
- Cybersecurity awareness training,
- Audit preparation and support,
- Incident response management, and
- Continuous improvement.
Beyond achieving CMMC Registered Provider Organization status, members of the EXTEND team maintain the following certifications and credentials:
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer (IBITGQ CIS LI)
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)