As a CMMC Registered Practitioner Organization (RPO), iPower provides consulting and implementation support to organizations seeking to implement CMMC standards and prepare for a CMMC assessment. We have a matrixed team of CMMC Registered Practitioners (RPs) with expertise in CMMC requirements that can be brought to bear to help your organization succeed in your CMMC initiative.
iPower’s experienced CMMC RPs and subject matter experts (SMEs) provide the full range of consulting and support services including, but not limited to, the following:
- Helping to defining the scope and objectives of the CMMC initiative
- Conducting gap analyses to gauge your current level of compliance
- Highlighting strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement
- Developing corrective action plans
- Providing hands-on coaching and mentoring support and facilitated work sessions, in a one-on-one setting or in small working groups
- Developing or reviewing process assets (e.g., security policies, security plans, etc.)
- Helping to prepare for official CMMC assessments
- Planning, tracking, reporting, and managing the CMMC implementation effort with Project Management Institute project management best practices
As a CMMC Third-Party Assessment Organization (C3PAO), pending L3 assessment, iPower will be authorized to lead official CMMC assessments. iPower’s CEO and President, Deborah Hunt, is a Provisional CMMC Lead Assessor.
During each assessment, our team will review tangible artifacts and conduct interviews to evaluate compliance with applicable CMMC requirements. Following completion of the assessment, iPower will provide an assessment report noting any findings and deficiencies, and will report the results to the CMMC Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB) for review and approval.