Jeff Pershing -
Serving International and US National concerns, based out of Northeast Ohio.
Jeff Pershing, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC is Principal Consultant and founder of Pershing Consulting, LLC, an IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance consulting firm serving Northeast Ohio and beyond. His experience includes nearly three decades in the Information Technology field performing projects ranging from high-level strategy, architecture/design, to hands-on design, implementation, operations, and troubleshooting. Clients served cover a variety of industries and range from Fortune 500s and large corporations down to mid and small-sized businesses and startups. Since 2004, he has been focused on IT Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security/Cybersecurity activities. Specialty areas include:
- IT and Security Program Governance, including policy and program assessment and development
- IT and Security Risk Assessments and Remediation Services
- Compliance with various information technology and information security standards and frameworks
- IT Controls and documentation development
- Advisory services and IT audits to comply with SOC 2 (SOC for Service Organizations: Trust Services Criteria) or Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404
Mr. Pershing has consulted on and worked with various standards, frameworks and compliance requirements, including CobiT, ISO27001/2, NIST SP800-53, NIST SP800-171, FedRAMP, DRII Professional Practices for Business Continuity Management, HIPAA, SOX404, PCI-DSS, General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) IT Examination Handbooks, and others. He is a past board member and past-President of the Northeast Ohio Chapter of ISACA and currently volunteers his time with local Boy Scout and Girl Scout programs and ministries at his church.
Certifications currently held include:
- CISA, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certification # 0648523
- CISM, Certified Information Security Manager, Certification # 1115671
- CISSP, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Certification # 34137
- CRISC, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control, Certification # 1925881
- Advanced SOC for Service Organizations Certificate, ID # 15573044