Kyle Lai is President and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at KLC Consulting.
We at KLC specializes in the following CMMC / NIST 800-171 related offerings:
Are you uneasy about the 11/30/2020 deadline and your DFARS 252.204-7020 (NIST SP 800 171) submission into the DoD’s Supplier Performance Risk System – the SPRS? Or concerned that your low (or negative!) score will affect your standing with the DoD and your prime contractors? You’re far from alone! As a Defense Industrial Base (DIB) subcontractor, you’ve already received your DFARS 252.204-7019 notice about compliance. And we understand compliance effort is often viewed as a vague and unwelcome burden on top of everything else you do when time and resources are lacking.
So, what to do about it? KLC will help you with the following
- SSP documentation of existing baseline practices
- POA&M for missing practices
- Summary Assessment level score and worksheet
- Guidance with your SPRS submission
- Ability to report “In Compliance” with SPRS submission requirement to DOD Contract Official and prime contractors
- Know exactly where you stand in NIST 800-171 compliance and cybersecurity posture
Our CUI Scoping Service Utilizes KLC Consulting’s Proprietary “CUI Data Lifecycle” Methodology to Help you Focus and Better Prepare for NIST 800-171 and CMMC Compliance.
Let’s use your every-day business language to simplify and minimize your CUI scope, rather than impose prefabricated and at times – enigmatic – template language on your business processes and practices- that’s KLC’s proprietary “CUI Data Lifecycle” approach:
Input and creation of CUI
Storage of CUI
Use of CUI
Share of CUI
Archive of CUI
Disposal of CUI
We will be your CMMC / NIST 800-171 Expert Guide, We will
- Perform CUI Scoping so you know what you need to focus on for CMMC Level 3 certification
- Walk through CUI Data Lifecycle so you can quickly get an understanding of your CUI data flow
- Conduct a CUI Gap Analysis, so you know where what practices you need to improve to achieve compliance
- Design the practices, processes to meet the CMMC requirements
- Draft policies required by CMMC
- Connect you with a C3PAO (Certified Assessor) to perform the final assessment and obtain CMMC
- If you need NIST 800-171 assessment results submission to SPRS, we will guide you through the process.