Lifeline Data Centers
Lifeline Data Centers is privately owned and is a technology infrastructure company you can trust. Lifeline will partner with your choice of CMMC RPO's to provide a solution that is custom designed to your company's needs.
Lifeline Data Centers offers DISA, FedRAMP (Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program), HITRUST (Health Information TrustAlliance), ISO 27001, CMMC Level 5, ITAR, CUI and DISTRO F hybrid solutions. Lifeline can also provide ICD 705 solutions. Your organization can use Lifeline’s compliance stack in whatever way best meets your goals.
With decades of experience and developed by technology engineers who still own and daily operate the company, Lifeline is an original industry veteran. We have shaped how these services are provided throughout the industry. The entire staff continuously improves services by implementing process improvements like Six Sigma, Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and FedRAMP compliance. Lifeline has a rich history of providing long term solutions that are economically responsible. Some of the world’s largest companies choose Lifeline and never leave. The reasons are simple: Compliant, secure, cost effective and amazing customer service. We worry about how our service affects your mission success.
LIFELINE INDUSTRY CERTIFICATIONS
▪ ISO 27001: ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management (Quantity: 1)
▪ FedRAMP: Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (Quantity: 1)
▪ Includes: CUI/FOUO
▪ FISMA: Certified Federal Information Security Management Act Compliance Practitioners (Quantity: 1)
▪ DISTRO F: Compliant
▪ CMMC: Level 5
▪ ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations (Quantity: 2 DoD Prime Contractors hosted within LLDC and audited regularly)
▪ BICSI: Certified Data Center Design Professionals (Quantity: 1)
▪ DCOM: Data Center Operations Manager (Quantity: 1)
▪ DCOS: Data Center Operations Standard (Quantity: 1)
▪ DCIS: Data Center Infrastructure Specialist (Quantity: 1)
▪ CISA (ISACA): Certified Information Systems Auditors (Quantity: 2)
▪ CRISC (ISACA): Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control (Quantity: 1)
▪ CCSP - ISC² & CSA: Certified Cloud Security Professional (Quantity: 1)
▪ CDCTP - EPI/BICSI/Singapore PEB: Certified Data Center Professionals (Quantity: 2)
▪ CDCAP (CNet/BTEC): Certified Data Center Audit Professional (Quantity: 1)
▪ CDCDP (CNet/BTEC): Certified Data Center Design Professional (Quantity: 1)
▪ DCIE (IDCA): Data Center Infrastructure Expert (Quantity: 1)
▪ CFCP (FISMA): Certified FISMA Compliance Practitioner (Quantity: 1)
▪ CISM: Certified Information Security Manager (Quantity: 1)
▪ CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (Quantity: 1)
▪ TIA-942: Certified TIA-942 Design Consultant (Quantity: 1)
▪ TIA-942: Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor (Quantity: 1)
▪ RCM: Naval Air Command - Trained Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysts (Quantity: 2)
▪ COMPTIA: Network+ (Quantity: 1)
▪ COMPTIA: Security+ (Quantity: 1)
▪ CCNP: Cisco Certified Network Professional (Quantity: 1)
LIFELINE DATA CENTERS QUALIFICATIONS
▪ SSAE16: Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16 Type II - We can provide a copy of our SSAE16 Type II Report which is mapped to SysTrust, NIST 800-53 Rev 4 (High), NFPA 110 Type 1-48-U, IRS-1075, and others.
▪ CCHIT: Certification Commission for Health Information Technology - We have a large medical customer who is audited annually against CCHIT (Certification Commissionfor Health Information Technology) and hasn’t had an exception that related to Lifeline’s services, ever.
▪ TIA-942: Telecommunications Industry Association - We are TIA-942 Electrical and Mechanical Rated-4.
▪ RCM: Reliability Centered Maintenance - We maintain our Generators, HVAC systems and UPS systems according to internally developed Reliability Centered Maintenance specifications.
▪ PCI DSS: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard - We are PCI DSS compliant, verified by Pondurance.
▪ NARA: NARA Storage facilities on location.
LIFELINE DATA CENTERS ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS
▪ EPA: EPA regulations under Section 608 and 609 of the Clean Air Act
▪ IAQ: Indoor Air Quality Certification Program is the world's first comprehensive indoor air quality (IAQ) certification and preventative maintenance program
▪ Master Electrician: Licensed by the city of Indianapolis/Marion County
▪ Journeyman: Sheet Metal Journeyman
▪ Master Mechanical/HVAC: Licensed by the city of Indianapolis/Marion County
▪ PM Tech: PM Tech Certification covers all aspects of acid and moisture detection, acid removal, water removal, compressor maintenance, coil maintenance, proper refrigeration charging techniques, advanced diagnosis, and leak testing procedures.
▪ OSHA Trainer: Authorized OSHA Trainer for General Industry
▪ OSHA Construction: Authorized OSHA Trainer for Construction
▪ Six Sigma: Black Belt
▪ Welding Certification: Mild Steel Welding Certification
▪ Welding Certification: Aluminum/Stainless Steel Welding Certification
LIFELINE DATA CENTERS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION CERTIFICATIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Derivative Classification
• Developing a Security Education Training Program
• Facility Clearances in the NISP
• Facility Security Officer (FSO) Role in the NISP
• ICD-705 SCIF Construction
• Integrating CI and Threat Awareness into your Security Program
• Introduction to Information Security
• Marking Classified Information
• NISP Reporting Requirements
• NISP Self-Inspection
• Personnel Clearances in the NISP
• Safeguarding Classified Information in the NISP
• Transmission and Transportation for Industry
• Understanding Foreign Ownership, Control or Influence (FOCI)
• Visits/Meetings in the National Industrial Security Program (NISP)