Osics, LLC is Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). The primary goal of Osics is to provide high quality, affordable services to help protect companies that may not otherwise have the means or knowledge to properly protect themselves and their assets against current cyber threats. "Where does your business need more support?" "We offer a broad range of services that can be customized to your needs."
- Cyber Awareness Training
- Initial staff and executive level training
- Annual Refresher training for staff personnel
- Documentation and Policy Development/Review
- Creation of security policies to support compliance requirements
- Development of Security plan, where necessary
- Review and update of exisitng documentation to meet existing or new requirements
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer as a Service (vCISO)
- On Demand/Pay-as-you-go support - no longer team contract
- Scalable to company requirements and budget
- Expert support when needed with no permanent staff commitment
- CMMC Preparation through cybersecurity consulting to include;
- Gap Analysis
- Document Review and Preparation
- Remediate support
In addition to CMMC requirements, we also have experience in NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, HIPPA and cybersecurity risk assessments.
"Our goal is to make you more aware, more efficient and more secure as a result of our understanding of your needs, not our services."