Redspin is the authority in helping organizations become cyber-ready. Many Fortune 500 and leading growth companies turn to Redspin’s security team to improve their cyber readiness and resiliency. Redspin analyzes where security programs are today and helps evolve these programs, creating needed safeguards to protect against the ever-changing threat landscape, through Redspin’s assess, build, manage, and validate methodology.
Our large team of trained advisors and certified assessors have performed more than 1,000 assessments and are ready to prepare your organization today to win federal contracts tomorrow! As an early collaborator working with the CMMC-AB to support the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) we aim to support you on your CMMC certification through our CMMC comprehensive pre-assessments, CMMC certification (level 1-3) assessments (pending approval), or our remediation services designed to build stronger security programs.
The Redspin Promise to DIB Contractors:
Whether you are a prime or a subcontractor we’re ready to scale and deliver the expertise you need! Redspin was born serving highly regulated industries and, as the cyber-authority in security validation, is prepared to support your organization in becoming CMMC certified. Redspin is pending approval to become a Certified Third-Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO), with a staff of CMMC certified assessors (including in the provisional program) and registered practitioners to execute the assessments.
Redspin Brain Trust:
Our team is made of nearly 100 highly trained and experienced security advisors and collectively their background includes the following:
- Military veterans
- Compliance with DoD 8670
- Former CISOs, CIOs, and security specialists at billion-dollar companies and the Department of Defense
- Ethical hackers who live and breathe as Red Team specialists
- Numerous industry certifications including CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CISA, CBCP, CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, CHPH, CHRC, CHC, CIPP, CHPS, MCSE, SCSA, SCNA, CIA, ISSMP and ISSAP.
- Experience working in highly regulated industries
- Ranked #1 for the second consecutive year as Black Book’s Cybersecurity Assessment, Audit, Strategy and Implementation healthcare advisory firms
Redspin’s knowledge is rooted in security program assessments for clients in highly regulated industries. Utilizing NIST SP 800-53, and now through CMMC/DFARs, we identify gaps and provide remediation roadmaps to assist an organization to move towards becoming certified. Achieving and maintaining strong cyber hygiene to prepare for the ever-changing threat landscape requires partnering with experts to support organizations on this journey.
Why Choose Redspin:
- Redspin has performed over 1,000 risk assessments utilizing NIST CSF, PCI-DSS, COBIT, and ISO security framework
- Recognized thought leader in the industry with hundreds of publications and news articles from Redspin subject matter experts per year
- Publishes one of the most recognized state of security reports for the healthcare industry
- Pulse on the latest security threats and trends and advises our clients on how to be cyber resilient now and in the future – access CMMC resources here
- Transparent U.S. based public company
We help organizations on their CMMC journey through any one of the following:
- CMMC Comprehensive Pre-Assessments
- CMMC Assessments
- Remediation/Advisory Support
Visit our website to learn more: https://www.redspin.com/it-security/cmmc/