- President and CEO, RWD Cybersecurity Consulting LLC, December 2020 to present
- Registered Practitioner, CMMC-AB
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst, Centauri, April 2012 to October 2020
- NIST 800-171 CUI and CMMC compliance consulting to clients CONUS-wide
- Senior Information Systems Security Officer for the Office of Space and Counterspace (SCS), Directorate of Science and Technology, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
- Responsible for the A&A of several CONUS-wide SCI networks supporting a diverse range of mission requirements and operations.
- Facilitated the configuration and security management of a Cross-Domain Solution (CDS) for traffic traversing unclassified, Secret and TS/SCI domains.
Information Systems Security Manager, Northrop Grumman Information Technology/TASC, May 1998 to April 2012
- Performed sequential duties as Information Systems Security Officer, (ISSO), Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) and Program Security Officer (PSO) supporting the Imagery Intelligence and Acquisition (IMINT) and Advanced Systems and Technology (AS&T) Directorates, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO).
- Managed and advised on the implementation of sound computer security policies on several nation-wide compartmented networks. Developed network security architectures, System Security Plans, Security Concepts of Operation, certification test plans and procedures, and hardware and software configuration management plans in accordance with DCID 6/3, ICD-503 and the Risk Management Framework.
- Provided oversight and management of more than 150 individual computer systems and networks organized under AS&T. Developed and implemented plans and policies for the safe transfer of data among these dissimilarly-classified systems.