Tiber Creek Consulting Inc.
Secure Solutions for a Data-Driven World.
Tiber Creek Consulting is a technology solutions company with nearly 30 years of experience providing software engineering and information security services to federal agencies and commercial organizations.
The C3PAO with Industry-Leading Experience.
Tiber Creek is rooted in the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Sector. With clients such as the Department of Defense, DHS, and GSA, we face the same challenges as you. Our software solutions for federal clients must be engineered with the upmost care for security. While navigating frameworks like NIST 800-171 and DFARS, our engineers and InfoSec professionals started to explore more efficient paths to assessing and sustaining compliance. We put our heads together and developed IntelliGRC, our intelligent cybersecurity compliance platform.
Ever since, we have been providing cybersecurity services to organizations like yours. Our commercial clients benefit from our proven, repeatable processes for cybersecurity compliance. With Tiber Creek, you get cost-effective strategies to assess, implement, and maintain cybersecurity compliance requirements and improve your cyber posture.
Our cybersecurity professionals bring a multitude of experience:
- Systems Engineering
- Security Architecture
- NIST RMF ATO and FedRAMP processes with in DoD DHS, and GSA
We help you stay competitive in the federal acquisition process and private sector.
- Comply with security frameworks and standards:
- NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
- NIST SP800-53
- NIST SP800-171
- SOC 2
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management
- Meet regulatory requirements:
- FAR 52.204-21: Basic Safeguarding of Covered Contractor Information Systems
- GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation
- CCPA: California Consumer Privacy Act
- FISMA: Federal Information Security Management Act
- HIPPA: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- NISPOM: National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual
Get support you can trust.
We are not just skilled and experienced. Our team members also hold high-level and widely-recognized certifications, including:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA Security+
Reach your certification goals with Tiber Creek Consulting.
We believe cybersecurity compliance should not be a roadblock to offering your innovative solutions and/or services to federal agencies or private sector companies. Our experts perform gap assessments, compliance remediation, and virtual Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) services. We also actively provide CMMC and DFARS gap assessments via Virginia’s Defend CUI Program (DEFENDCUI-VA) in partnership with the Virginia NIST MEP Partner. Whether you are a prime, subcontractor, or supplier, we help companies like yours find efficient paths to become compliant and stay compliant.
Founded in 1992, Tiber Creek Consulting, Inc. is a technology solutions provider, specializing in custom-designed, information technology products and services. Founded in 1992 to provide IT services to the Department of Defense, Tiber Creek provides secure solutions for a data-driven world. Tiber Creek is a women-owned small business (WOSB) headquartered in Fairfax, VA. www.tibercreek.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tiber-creek-consulting
Smart and Painless Cyber Security Compliance. A solution of Tiber Creek Consulting, IntelliGRC® is the Intelligent Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance platform. Providing a holistic approach to information security, IntelliGRC empowers small to mid-size businesses to increase their overall security posture. IntelliGRC supports Defense Industrial Base (DIB) organizations that provide products and services to the DoD and must comply with DFARS 252.204-7012, NIST SP800-171, and CMMC. www.intelligrc.com
Follow IntelliGRC on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligrc