- Service Academy graduate with 6 years of people leader experience as a Naval Officer (O-3 Lieutenant). Leadership experience ranges from small unit (<10 employees) to departmental level (50+ employees).
- Executive MBA '23 Candidate at the Wisconsin School of Business (University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Information Security practitioner in a variety of industries including Defense, Financial, Nuclear, and Manufacturing. Held red team, blue team, and GRC roles both as leader and as a technical individual contributor.
- Audit and compliance experience with NIST Special Publication 800-53, NIST 800-171, NIST CSF, NEI 08-09 (Cyber Security Plan for Nuclear Power Reactors), and CIS Controls. Familiar with privacy regulations such as GDPR and CCPA.
- Certified Project Management Professional with project leadership in both traditional (PMBOK) and agile methodologies such as scrum, kanban, and the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).