Wilson Bautista Jr.
Wilson Bautista is a retired military officer who is currently the founder and CEO of the consulting firm Jün Cyber and the Executive Director of the Cyber Ohana Project, a fiscally sponsored project under the Social Good Fund, a California nonprofit corporation and registered 501(c)(3) organization. He provides expertise in the domains of InfoSec leadership, policy, architecture, compliance, and risk to his clients. He also has a Masters Degree in Information Systems from Boston University and a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Florida.
Jun Cyber is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business and Florida Certified Veterans Business Enterprise and Minority Business Enterprise that provides cybersecurity managed security services as well as advisory and management consulting services to small and medium businesses.
- NIST 800-171 and Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Certification Prep
- 24x7 Security Operations Center
- Incident Response and Reporting
- Security Incident and Event Monitoring
- Phishing - Security Awareness Training
- Vulnerability Assessments and Reporting
- Risk Assessment and Reporting
- Security Awareness Training
- Information security architecture: planning, development, and implementation
- Policy and procedure development
- ISO 27001 Certification Prep
- ISO 27002 Planning and implementation
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Reporting