Yehuda Schmidt -
Mr. Schmidt joined Cotton & Company in January 2015 as a senior manager with more than 27 years’ experience in assisting federal government agencies with finance, accounting, business process improvement, information technology (IT) internal controls, and program management. He has extensive experience in managing reviews of internal controls over financial reporting, operational controls, and risk management in compliance with Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-123. In addition, he has extensive experience in managing assessments of IT controls in compliance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-53.
- Ernst & Young LLP, Senior Manager. January 2010 – December 2014
- IBM, Global Business Services, Senior Managing Consultant. October 2002 – January 2010
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC Consulting) Principal Consultant. May 1997 – October 2002
- Before joining PwC, Mr. Schmidt gained more than 9 years’ experience as auditor and consultant with various accounting firms.
- CPA: Virginia, 2014 (#42165); Maryland, 1993 (#20733)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)