LICENSED PARTNER PUBLISHER
The CMMC-AB LPP program is designed for publishers of educational courses and content who wish to sell such content to education organizations such as universities, online schools or professional schools or direct to consumer.
The DoD has restricted the number of LPPs to 20 for the initial rollout of the CMMC-AB programs, as of Oct 2021 all spots are filled. If the DoD expands the LPP program we will update the website and re-open the application process. We do offer an Licensed Training Provider (LTP) program that is not restricted, if you are interested please review the program details on the LTP page. Thank you for your interest.
Licensed Partner Publisher Benefits
Requirements for Certification
- Pay Application Fee
- Be subject to an Organizational Background Check through Dun & Bradstreet and have a DUNS number
- Sign the Code of Professional Conduct
- Sign the LPP License Agreement
- Pay LPP Activation Fee
- Develop educational content to map to CMMC-AB certification exams
- Must develop at least one course
- Content must map to 100% of exam objectives
- Content must be approved by CMMC-AB authorized approving organization before publication
- At least 200 hours of published coursework/curriculum in technology, cybersecurity, auditing or similar content.
(For example, five 40-hour training courses would equal 200 hours.)
- At least 2 years of publishing history of content in technology, cybersecurity, auditing or similar
- At least 3 suitable client references
New Registrations Are Currently Paused
Due at the time of application
Application Fee- $1,000 (Nonrefundable)
Due at the time of application approval
Year-One Certification Fee - $4,000
Ongoing Fees - Beginning 1 Jan 2022
- Annual Maintenance – $5,000
CMMC-AB Refund Policy
- Application fees are non-refundable
- Refunds for any fee, except Application fees, requested within 30 days shall be fully refundable upon review and approval by the CMMC-AB.
- Fees paid shall only be transferable to another named person from the same organization only if related services have not commenced.
All other fees outside of these conditions shall not be refundable.