LICENSED TRAINING PROVIDERS
The CMMC-AB LTP program is designed for providers of education and training services such as colleges, universities, online schools, professional schools, internal corporate training departments, or any direct to consumer learning providers.
Licensed Training Provider Benefits
Requirements for Certification
- Pay Application Fee
- Be subject to an Organizational Background Check through Dun & Bradstreet and have a DUNS number
- Must deliver at least one Certified Class per year
- Certified Classes must use CMMC-AB Approved Training Material (CATM)
- Certified Classes must be taught or facilitated by CMMC-AB Certified Instructors
- At least 2 years of experience in providing training and educational services
- Proven capacity to provide educational services, in-person or online
- At least 3 suitable client references
Registrations Are Now Open
Due at the time of application
Application Fee- $1,000 (Nonrefundable)
Due at the time of application approval
Year-One Certification Fee - $4,000
Ongoing Fees - Beginning 1 Jan 2022
- Annual Maintenance – $5,000
CMMC-AB Refund Policy
- Application fees are non-refundable
- Refunds for any fee, except Application fees, requested within 30 days shall be fully refundable upon review and approval by the CMMC-AB.
- Fees paid shall only be transferable to another named person from the same organization only if related services have not commenced.
All other fees outside of these conditions shall not be refundable.