The RPOs and RPs in the CMMC ecosystem provide advice, consulting, and recommendations to their clients. They are the “implementers” and consultants, but do not conduct Certified CMMC Assessments. Any references to “non-certified” services are only referring to the fact that an RPO is not authorized to conduct a certified CMMC assessment.
A Registered Practitioner (RP) delivers a non-certified advisory service informed by basic training on the CMMC standard. By contrast, a Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) or Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA) delivers advice that is based on their rigorous training on what is and is not acceptable during an actual CMMC-AB Certified Assessment.
- Authorized to represent yourself as familiar with the basic constructs of the CMMC Standard with a CMMC-AB provided logo
- Signifies that you have agreed to the CMMC-AB Code of Professional Conduct
- Participate as an assessment team member during the Provisional period only (details of the Provisional Program to be published around late June 2020)
- Listed on the CMMC-AB Marketplace
- Authorization from the CMMC-AB by registering and signing an agreement (will be sent to applicants for review when available) on the CMMC-AB website
- Complete basic online CMMC-AB provided training
- Be able to pass a commercial background check
- Sign the CMMC-AB Code of Professional Conduct (will be sent to applicants for review when available)
Registrations Are Now Open
Registered Practitioner Fee Schedule
Initial Fee: $500 (valid for one year)
CMMC-AB Refund Policy
- Application fees are non-refundable
- Refunds for any fee, except Application fees, requested within 30 days shall be fully refundable upon review and approval by the CMMC-AB.
- Fees paid shall only be transferable to another named person from the same organization only if related services have not commenced.
All other fees outside of these conditions shall not be refundable.