An honest assessment of the current state of a program is crucial to advancing it
beyond its current challenges. Andrew Chipman knows that security programs and
initiatives only succeed if they are aligned with business goals and objectives and he
achieves this by focusing on creating valuable policy and practical action that makes
sense for businesses. Keeping an emphasis on holistic, big picture approach to
reducing or mitigating the risk which threatens the company’s assets.
A leader is nothing without a well-trained and confident team. Chipman delights in
helping organizations develop talent and increase the hunger for knowledge on their
technology teams. His practicality, honesty, and passion for security are infectious.
PROVEN CORE PROFICIENCIES
• Developing strategy for obtaining organizational compliance
• Evaluating security controls to determine and prioritize risk status
• Mentoring client staff on compliance standards
• Risk management frameworks
• Conducting compliance audits