NSF INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIC REGISTRATION LTD
For over 20 years, NSF International Strategic Registrations (NSF-ISR) has offered comprehensive management systems registrations to internationally accepted standards across industries, focusing on information security, quality, health and safety, environment and sustainability. Our parent company NSF International has provided audits, certification, testing and, separately, training for the food, water and health science industries for over 75 years.
- NIST 800 assessments: conducting a security controls assessment against the NIST guidelines
- ISO security assessment: ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Custom audit assessments: auditing to customer specifications across multiple disciplines
- Channel partner management: NSF-ISR can manage your channel partners, allowing full-scale outsourcing
- Channel partner assessments: NSF-ISR can audit your partners to certain specifications
- Comprehensive management systems registrations to internationally accepted standards including ISO 9001 Business/Quality Management, ISO 14001 Environmental, AS91XX and FAA Advisory Circular (AC) 00-56B Aerospace, IATF 16949 Automotive, ISO 13485 Medical Devices, and OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety